Earn 50 Non-Contact Hours
Watch Webinars And Earn Your CEs At Home At Your Own Pace!
President, Allan Gonsher
Interested in becoming a Registered Play Therapist? Earn 50 CEs, to use towards your Registered Play Therapist credential! Allan M. Gonsher, Founder & CEO of Kids Inc, has developed an online play therapy training program that you can take from the comfort of your own home. Former students love that they can take webinars online. Our quality program is based on ethics and theory. Our faculty is comprised of highly experienced, talented and engaging professionals in their field.
Allan M. Gonsher, LCSW, RPT-S
Contact Us To Learn More
Don’t need all 50 hours? Contact us for a custom package!
- Play Therapy Ethics: The History and Background-2 CEs
- Play Therapy and Ethical Fitness-2 CEs
- Play Therapy: Ethical Problem Solving Models-2 CEs
- Practical Applications of Ethics in Play therapy-2 CEs
Stages of Therapy:
- The “Beginning” Stages of Play Therapy: The First Contact-2 CEs
- The “Beginning” Stages of Play Therapy: The Actual Contact-2 CEs
- The “Beginnings” in Play Therapy: The First Session-2 CEs
- Play Therapy-Middles: The “Working stage” of Assessment, Observation, and Treatment Goals-2 CEs
- Play Therapy-Middles: The Working Stage, Dependency and Therapeutic Growth-2 CEs
- Play Therapy-Middles: Issues and Problems in the “middle” stages of Play Therapy-2 CEs
- Play Therapy-Middles: in Play Therapy: Parent Involvement-2 CEs
- Play Therapy: Preparing for Termination on Day 1: Abrupt Terminations-2 CEs
- Terminations in Play Therapy: How does a clinician know when a child is ready for termination and how do I begin?-2 CEs
- Termination in Play Therapy: Phases of Termination in Play Therapy-2 CEs
- Terminations in Play Therapy: The Day of Termination- Activities-2 CEs
Kids in Therapy:
- Kids Who Come to Play Therapy: Depression in the Play Room-2 CEs
- Kids Who Come to Play Therapy: Anger in the Play Room-2 CEs
- Kids Who Come to Play Therapy: Fear and Anxiety in the Play Room-2 CEs
- Kids Who Come to Play Therapy: ADHD, Select Mutism, oppositionality and more in the Play Room-2 CEs
- Doll House in EMDR & in Play Therapy-1 CE
- The Doll and the Doll House in Play Therapy-1 CE
- Using a Potpourri of Play Therapy Techniques-1 CE
- How is ‘Being Mean’ Played Out in Play Therapy-1 CE
- Death and Play Therapy-1 CE
- Enuresis/Encopresis in Play Therapy-1 CE
- Play Therapy and all the ‘inappropriate’ behavior of kids in the Play Room-1 CE
- Play Therapy Techniques: Using the Ball and the Phone-1 CE
- Mad, Sad, Glad – Play Therapy and Countertransference-1 CE
- The 10 Second Commercial, Silence, and Soft Moments… New techniques in Play Therapy-1 CE
- Stop it! Should I bully and tease or just be sarcastic? Does this have any relationship to Play Therapy?- 1 CE
- Technique II: “The Window” Hoops, Cars, Monsters, and more techniques in Play Therapy-1 CE
Amy Badding, LMHC, RPT
Amy has worked with children and families for over 18 years and received her RPT credential in 2009 from APT. Amy currently works with a large group practice called Central Iowa Psychological Services. She works with children and families who are going through life changes.
Lisa Cowart, LPC, RPT-S, NCC
Lisa has served children and families for over 15 years as a counselor and supervisor of trauma-informed services in hospital and outpatient practice settings in Birmingham and Denver. She obtained her Masters in Counseling from the University of Alabama at Birmingham and later received her RPT credential in 2005.
Dr. Shenae Whitehead, PhD, MA, LPCS, RPT-S
Dr. Shenae Whitehead received her PhD in Clinical Psychology from Fielding Graduate University. She has worked in the mental health field serving children and families for 12 years. She is a psychologist, Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor, Registered Play Therapist Supervisor, and Army Veteran. Dr. Whitehead is also an Adjunct Faculty at Webster University and is the owner of Heart to Heart Counseling and Wellness Center, PLLC in Fayetteville, NC.
Dianna Green, LIMHP, LCSW
Dianna obtained her Masters of Social Work from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2009 and received her Certificate of Play Therapy from Mid-American Nazarene University in 2010. She also has training in Cognitive Process Therapy, Moral Recognition Therapy, and Parent-Child Relation.
Sabra D. Starnes, LICSW, LCSW-C, RPT-S
Sabra is a licensed clinical social worker and registered play therapist supervisor. She is the owner of Next Place Therapy in Largo, Maryland. She also works as a School Social Worker for the District of Columbia Public Schools.
Julie Plunkett, LPC, LCPC
Julie obtained her Master’s degree in Counseling from MidAmerica Nazarene University and went on to become a Licensed Professional Counselor in Missouri and a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor in Kansas. Julie is also an adjunct professor at Concorde Career College where she teaches Human Growth and Development and Introduction to Psychology.
Amy Ray, LPC, NCC, RPT
Amy received a Master of Education from the University of Montevallo with a concentration in Agency Counseling in 2004. She is a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Alabama and has been a Register Play Therapist since 2008. She has worked in the mental health field with children, adolescents, and adults since 1999. Currently, she provides therapy in a private practice in the Birmingham area of Alabama.
Allan Gonsher, LIMHP, LCSW, RPT-S
Graduate of Columbia University’s School of Social Work. He is an internationally recognized speaker and guest lecturer. He has been a RPTS and College instructor for over 40 years. Allan is the founder and President of Kids Inc., a specialized therapy organization with offices in Omaha and Overland Park.
APT alone holds the right to accept or deny any continuing education training at its discretion.