7133 W. 95th St., Suite 216
Overland Park, KS 66212
Billing questions, call: 816-612-9294
- When calling for the first time if you do not reach a receptionist, please leave a message for Amy Hyken-Lande. He will return your call and help match you with the best doctor/therapist for you and your child/family.
- Our doctor/therapists keep their own appointment schedules so please leave a message on their specific voicemail if you need to make a change, cancel, etc.
- We accept most major insurance plans. However, you will want to check with your insurance company before coming to determine if the therapist/doctor you will be seeing is listed as “in network,” confirm your coverage for behavioral health and find out if authorization is needed.
- Read our thoughts about divorce.
Amy Hyken-Lande, Lscsw, Lcsw
Child and Family Therapist. Amy has been in practice for over 20 years. She specializes in counseling children (as young as 3 for play therapy), through adolescents. Areas of expertise include: children of divorce, Trauma/PTSD related issues (including physical, sexual and emotional abuse), anxiety, domestic violence, anger/impulse control and coping skills, social and self-esteem issues, ADHD/ADD, and creative parenting skill training. She is also trained in play therapy, CBT and trauma-informed care.
Nancy Moses, LSCSW, CLAC
Nan Moses is an LSCSW and licensed clinical addiction counselor (CLAC) , and received a practitioner certificate (SEP) from the Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute in June 2018. Early focus of clinical work had been working with youth and their families impacted by addiction and later women with children suffering from addiction. For the past 12 years, working as a clinician and clinical supervision with children and family who have involvement with child-welfare. Specializing in somatic experience, treating addiction and other mind-body disorders since 1987, she integrates research in the neuroscience of emotional & cognitive processing, and the neurobiology of attachment, trauma. She has had 7 years of administrative management of outpatient, residential and reintegration facility for those seek help for addiction. In addition, she had taught college course as an adjunct instructor at Washburn University and University of Kansas.
- Children and Adolescents
- Victims of Sexual Abuse
- Grief and Loss
- Adults abused as children
- Complex PTSD
- Depression and Anxiety Disorder
Kelli Rinehart is a licensed specialist clinical social worker with over 9 years of experience. I work with a variety of people, including young children, adolescents, adults, and families. My specialties include relationship issues, play therapy, CBT, grief work, postpartum counseling, and life transitions. I like to tailor my approach to the meet the unique families of each individual. If you’d like to find out more or have any questions about services offered, please visit my personal practice website at www.pathwaystohopeks.com.
Map and Directions