Why Get Your Specialization
- Your clients will love to know you have completed a specialization in a certain topic!
- Your employer will love that you are continuing your education!
- You will gain invaluable Play/Child Therapy training!
- You will be able to guide/lead your peers!
- Your resume will look that much better!
- You will have had a consultation with an experienced play therapist you can learn from!
Finally there is an online affordable program to help professionals receive a Specialization in Trauma, Divorce, Anxiety, School Setting, and Technique in Child and Play Therapy! We also offer payment plans.
Check Us Out
Try our most popular webinar for 60% off!
About Our Program
Let your clients, employer, and peers know that you have been trained in theory about children and their families AND can implement Evidenced Based Practices. All of this can be done ONLINE and is taught by some of the most experienced and trained clinicians in the field of Play Therapy.
Allan M. Gonsher, Founder & CEO of Kids Inc, has developed online child and play therapy training programs for decades. Kids Inc. has trained thousands of professionals around the world! Former students love that they can take webinars online and do everything on their schedule.Our faculty is comprised of highly experienced, talented and engaging professionals in their field.
Our Specialization program includes 14-15 CE hours of all online webinar training plus a one hour consultation with a play therapy professionals! Our Specialization Consultants are some of the top experts in their field! Head over here to learn more.
At the end of the program, professionals will earn a “Certificate of Completion” in the Specialization area.
How Long Does The Program Take
Our online program can be done at your own pace! Have a busy schedule? Take 2 CEs a month and complete your program in around 6 months.